Image by courtesy of Loose Ties
BAT primarily offers talk therapy in a group format, in person. All groups are led by Clinical Psychologists specializing in Group-Analytic Therapy or with equivalent experience.
Group therapy is a highly effective form of psychological counseling and at least equal to individual therapy in its power to provide significant symptom reduction.
But exactly what is Group Therapy and what is Art Therapy?
On the next pages I will try to answer this through some common questions:
1. What is therapy?
2. What happens during individual therapy?
3. What happens during group therapy?
4. What happens during art therapy?
5. Does therapy work?
6. Do I need therapy?
7. What is a typical trajectory in therapy?
8. How long do I have to attend therapy?